New Year. New Goals.
What goals have you set for the new year? Hoping for more time with the family? Or maybe you’re going to eat healthier and plant a garden this spring. No matter what special project you’ve got in store for 2019, all of us want to get organized, save money, and just do better. Blue Fox is on board with a few tips and links to help you take 2019 to task!
Some energy saving tips come with a significant price tag that takes time to recover. But not these ideas!
- Turn off lights and appliances when not in use. It’s easy.
- Turn down the thermostat and put on your slippers and sweater.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat.
Refresh & Tidy Up.
These easy steps work wonders when it comes to making the house feel neat and tidy:
- Make that bed every day.
- Toss spoiled food before you take out the trash.
- Invest in silicone oven liner.
- Wipe your bathroom sink before bed.
Get Gritty & Happy.
All of us admire folks who do it all – simultaneously run a business, maintain stable relationships, have a happy family life. They’re not super heroes. They didn’t win the lottery. Instead, they’ve got mental grit. They’ve learned the benefit of these specific behaviors:
- They move on from things they can’t control.
- They make the best of unexpected events.
- They’re kind to others.